When it comes to The Food Network, their shows and “stars” can be placed into any of three categories: good, bad, and ugly. Let’s get into it!
- Iron Chef: The only show that I consistently watch on TFN. It’s fun watching Morimoto, Bobby Flay, and Mario Batali create five awesome looking dishes in just an hour. I love trying to guess what the secret ingredient will be before it’s revealed. I’ve never gotten it right, but I’ll keep trying. “And the secret ingredient is…… rat poison!!!”
- Barefoot Contessa: I wish I knew Ina Garten. She seems like one of the nicest people alive. And her voice!!! So soothing.
- Giada DeLaurentiis: Ahem.
- Paula’s Best Dishes: Yes, the name of this show is an oxymoron, as I’ve said before. Mrs. Deen is a pervert and makes disgusting food. Nuff said.
- Semi-Homemade Cooking: Sandra Lee is bad. Really bad. She hardly cooks, yet TFN refers to her as a “culinary expert”. A culinary expert that creates such culturally sensitive dishes like the Kwanzaa Cake.
- Guy Fieri and Anne Burrell. Are they for sure not related? Not twins? They sure as hell are frightening to look at.